From:
"Pat Gorman, CLE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 20:21:00 PST
Yesterday I had the privilage of being a speaker at a brown bag lunch
lecture on a local community campus.  There  were about 20 woman of all ages
attending. The format was an interactive lecture, after talking for 30
minutes about the benefits of bf to the mother and baby a young woman in her
20s asked a question and told of her bf experience. Then she went  right
into a story about her friend who was so engorged that the breast blew apart
and needed stitches. I tried to ask creative questions that would  give me
more information, but she kept on insisting  that is what happened.   There
is no conclusion , but I had to share this because it is the wierdest story
I have yet to hear. I wonder what really happened?
Oh well,
Pat Gorman   CLE  [log in to unmask]