From:
Robyn Dunning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:19:58 +1200
 Hullo all,
I have a question about Pizotfen. An expectant mother has stopped taking
this medication while pregnant but wants to go back on it after her baby is
born. She
has been told not to breastfeed while taking it and is willing to sacrifice
the breastfeeding. Does anyone know the risks? Is there a safer
anti-migraine drug that is compatible with breastfeeding?
There doesn't seem to be a reference to Pizotfen in Tom Hale's book. Is the
NZ name is different?
We are in the middle of summer, enjoying the beaches. I cannot to relate to
the cold and snow you are all describing.
Robyn Dunning