From:
Roberta Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 18:14:29 -0600
Hello Alicia:
              Sounds like your hospital is dedicating energy to
nitpicking...but that's what we have to deal with at times.

>They also objected to our statement under benefits of breastfeeding that
>mothers avoid the inconvenience of buying formula and carrying bottles
>around, stating that this was too negative.  Any comebacks?

I'm a positive person, perhaps, to the extreme...not quite a Pollyanna, but
on that side of the divide. Instead of talking about the inconveniences of
buying formula, etc...how 'bout something like this:

When you BF you have everything you need literally WITH you without going
to the store (this cancels the 'buying' concept), portable and pre-heated!
What more can we ask?

Hope this helps!  When the pamphlet is done, I'd love to see/have a copy of
it and perhaps translate it into Spanishl. Keep me posted!

Roberta