Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 14:58:38 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I checked the archives before posting this to see if the topic came up yet
and didn't find anything.

When I popped over to the IBFAN website to read about the new WHO resolution
(Magda posted), I found something else of interest also.  Inside the IBFAN
report is comment on Bill Gates new public-private enterprise called "Global
Alliance for Infant Nutrition."

The new alliance is described here from a news report:

"Today, the Gates Foundation is announcing the launch of the new alliance,
which includes Kraft Foods as well as UN agencies, to increase access to
nutrient-fortified foods in developing countries. "

Does it sound to you like it does to me?

Karen Seroussi, BS, LLLL, IBCLC candidate 2002