From:
Karyn-grace Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:30:20 -0500
I'm not seeing the Stone Soup comic as bad at all.  I think it's great.  The
mother is not putting up the b.s. and stays seated all while calmly nursing her
baby.

I'm hoping tomorrow will have a part two, in which the mother either tells
them to shove it and keeps nursing anyway, or says that the restaurant will
hear from her lawyer, or does something really funny like go sit at the same
table as the man and his buxom blond and nurses at *their* table.

If she did (or does, tomorrow) give up nursing to please the server and the
other customers, then it would be a bad cartoon.

Blessings!

Karyn-grace Clarke, IBCLC, LLLL
Gulf Islands, BC, Canada