From:
Mamadanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:59:35 EST
OK - after 15 years of helping mothers breastfeed, I think I've heard the
poorest excuse (from a mother) to give formula.

This was heard today, at my OB/GYN's office - in the waiting room, from a
mother of a one week old (second child)

"I'm worried she poops too much - that's why I give her formula"

Oh my aching head!!!
Sheila Angalet
LLL-Edison, NJ

(PS - the baby "poops" maybe four times a day.  Its the inconvenience of
having to clean her just as they're ready to go out the door that has this mom
upset. - Aspirin anyone???)