From:
Monique Schaefers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 12:50:41 -0700
I have permission to ask in this forum about bfing after cleft lip
surgery.  I don't have any experience with this topic so I thought I'd
ask about it here.  We know she can continue to bf.  We're looking for
some pointers.  By the way, this woman is successfully bfing on one side
only due to a breast infection that started during week 38 of her
pregnancy, super engorgement making latch very difficult, etc.  This mom
just decided to work with what she had (in terms of ease) and is
nursing/growing a beautiful healthy little girl.

--
Monique
Noah 6/97, Melissa 6/23/00

The same phrase describes my marriage and my breasts:
before the kids, they used to be such a cute couple.
Amy Krouse Rosenthall