From:
Cchris Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 14:06:12 EDT
Hi everyone,
I am searching for the references at the moment - But I stopped using
syntocinon sprays after a link with post partum haemorrhage. It was some time
ago - 1980's so I will mail once I can find them.

I am sorry to be so vague - but had actually thought until recent mail that
they were no longer produced. What ignorance!

Bye for now, Chris Wood
UK