From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 10:07:02 -0700
Does anyone have a list of which topics related to bf are presented at what
stages of pregnancy?  We are putting together a program of health care
education which the obstetrician, nurse practitioner, dietitian, and
lactation consultants will use in concert to present information to the
expectant family.  The lactation consultants will probably only have one
prenatal visit, which we are planning for the second trimester, but the
other health care providers need some guidelines as to which subjects to
bring up (and how), especially those who will have multiple visits with the
pregnant woman.  I am starting to put together a rudimentary list and would
appreciate using any wheels already invented.

Arly Helm               [log in to unmask]
MS, Nutrition & Food Science, CLE, IBCLC