From:
Dawn Kersula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:58:47 -0500
I enjoy looking at those pictures and the pink haired gal reminds me of my
dreadlocked daughter nursing my toddler grandson.

But I must admit that I was very very uncomfortable watching her nurse so
"out there" in the airport last Christmas. When I asked, "Wouldn't you like
to cover up a little?" she informed me that he liked to nurse sitting up and
she always nursed like that. After 10 years nursing my babies everywhere,
and another 16 years helping moms constantly, I was very unsettled by my
reaction. So I am working at my own issues again and again!

I don't think we need to go back to the discretion discussion....

Also reminds me that last week I suggested a mom with a really dynamite
bodyfull of tatoos for a picture and interview for the development office.
This gal is pert, articulate and fun. The Development Director almost had a
cow.... !

Dawn Kersula in Vermont
.....where we are having a baby blizzard! Off to work!