From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:11:52 -0500
"NABA as you know is working with Evenflo to help them become Code compliant. In order to do this, they had to remove all pictures and text relating to bottles and artificial nipples from their website."

I assume this is a work in progress.  Their website right now has "breastmilk storage containers" that feature "sealing disc and cap rings".  The language is different, the label on the package is different, but the bottle with a ring to hold a teat is the same.  Frankly, I *like* for my clients to have access to good quality bottles, because I have yet to see a better solution to chronic mother-baby separation, so I'm not sure just what we're shooting for.  But whatever that is, does changing the language and keeping the product accomplish it?  I'm really asking; I'm no longer sure what the goal is.

Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY  USA
www.wiessinger.baka.com