From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:04:19 -0400
Dear Lactnetters, this is such a touching appeal.  I guess we of the
western half of the world just don't realize the wealth  of info so easily
available to us.  Sometimes I guess we just take all of our advantages for
granted.  I'm also sure there are other areas in the same situation.  How
could we be organized and effective with this sort of outreach to our
sisters?  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ