Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:46:02 -0600
A couple of years ago I asked a friend who headed a lab that did cultures and sensitivities to check out olive oil in vitro to see if it had any effect on staph and/or candida.  She used agar plates pre-colonized with these two items and found that olive oil provided a "zone of inhibition" in both of these cultures.  I am going to ask her if she would do the same with coconut oil.  It would be an interesting test.