Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 17:23:54 +1000
Val asks about resterilisation of nipple shields.
Val, at the hospital where I work the nipple shields are autoclaved after a
 mother no longer needs it. Whilst she is using the shield it is kept in
her own individual Milton container. We sell shields to the mother on
discharge if one is still required. Perhaps we should sell them one when
required during the hospital stay.

Regards, Roslyn Draper RM IBCLC Melbourne, Australia