From:
"cari .naftali" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 21:26:57 -0400
hello everyone-
I am a craniosacral therapist and received my lactation counseling
certification in the last year. Just recently, a local pediatric dentist
(Berkshire county, MA) acquired the CO2 laser for frenectomy. He was
instructed that unlike the standard laser procedure, the CO2 treatment did
not require exercises to keep the tissue open. Does anyone know if this is
accurate?
Also, wondering if any of you have diagnosed cheek tie. I know that Dr.
Kotlow routinely does but this other dentist is skeptical.
Thank you for any help or advice!
Cari Naftali
(upstate NY/Berkshires, MA)