Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:14:13 -0800
Loni,
We have just started giving out gift packs to our breastfeeding mothers.
Our Auxillary is financing them for the floor.  They are nice and big with a
changing pad.  We are only putting written info and a hand pump in them at
this point but hey better than the other junk.

Lori Werrell, IBCLC
St. Mary's Hospital
Leonardtown MD 20650