From:
Doraine Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 11:44:18 -0400
Friends:

I'm sure that many of us are getting organized for World Breastfeeding Week,
2001.  This year's theme is "Breastfeeding in the Information Age."
Background information is available on the WABA Website at www.waba.org.br.
ILCA has once again developed an Action Kit to compliment WABA's
information. You can get more information about the kit by contacting the
ILCA office at 919/787-5181 or email [log in to unmask]  I believe that
Infact-Canada has also developed support materials.

The WABA Website has developed a nice, extensive list of breastfeeding
webpages -- if you're into surfing, here's a good place to start on
discovering the host of bf info on the Web!

Happy organizing!!!

Doraine Bailey
ILCA WBW Coordinator