From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:42:03 -0600
Royce, In cases like this, if I felt I gave appropriate suggestions, then I
would leave it to the patient to contact me for more advice or info.  If you
feel like you need more closure, you could call her once more, and say you
were thinking about her or concerned about how she was doing. Ask if she is
where she wants to be with breastfeeding and what she feels you could now do
for her. Let her lead. You might also say you wanted to give her some good
websites if she wanted to do some research and she could get back to you as
she desires. You could give her a website that carries Dr. Jack's articles
since he addresses just about everything like sore nipples, supply, bottles,
etc.

laurie wheeler