From:
Kathy & Paul Koch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:19:22 -0400
> I was happy to hear the honest admission that Kathleen Bruce
> receives money
> from Medela.  Now, I just want a full disclosure of how much per year.
> It's not any more than we would demand to know from a pediatrician--how
> much they are getting from formula companies.  Money talks and there's a
> reason why one breast pump company owns the entire business.  Just my
> humble opinion.

I'm not sure that Kathleen's income is anyone's business.  As her friend and
colleague I am outraged that her contribution to the field of lactation is
being questioned in such a manner.

As has been pointed out, Lactnet is run by volunteers whose income is not
related in anyway to our time spent on-line with Lactnet.

Kathy Koch, BSEd, IBCLC
Lactnet Listmother