Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2014 13:17:23 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (18 lines)
I've been visiting my great-grandson in NC, because he couldn't come visit me for Thanksgiving, due to his many complications. Definitely cute as a button, bright-eyed, clever at noticing everything around him, smiling and outright laughing when he sees anyone yawn???, turning himself over, despite his colostomy, and external g-tube, and parents are attentive and loving. Need I say I am pleased to the max??? A 4 generation picture coming up this morning!

She is a real "pro" with the pump, and gaining a lot from the website she uses with other moms who are EP-ing or nearly EP-ing. I feel I need some reassurance about her question about just how how to scald her milk to destroy the enzyme that makes it taste bad to him when she gives it orally (senior moment, can't remember the name of the enzyme . . ) I don't know how long to instruct about the heat, etc to avoid actual boiling, etc. So I would appreciated all the help great-granny can get;-)

K. Jean Cotterman RNC-E, IBCLC
WIC Volunteer LC     Dayton OH

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2