From:
Sharon Healy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:46:14 EST
Dear Wiseones, First thank you to everyone who responded to my assistance with
hospital breast pump kits. Second, I need help.  Yes,again !! I have a mother
who left her freezer door open. She had approximately 10 bottles each with 4
ozs. of expressed breast milk. She was stock piling for going back to work.
The top of the milk is thick slush and the bottom still frozen.  I told her to
keep it in the freezer till I hear from you . Please private e-mail me due to
being nomail at this holiday crunch. Thanks in advance Sharon HeaLY RN,IBCLC
Western NY  USA