From:
MARY MURRAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:38:06 -0700
To Paul Koch -
I received an email from K. Bruce that she unsubscribed and re subscribed me to LACTNET  last night.  I thought all was well. Then I received another email that said I was deleted because of "technical snafu".   Apparently MSN is at fault for the attachment to the email.   The emails came close together - somewhat - so, I wasn't sure which happened first.  Since I had yet to receive any  LACTNET posts, I assumed that I was deleted after Kathy Bruce had corrected the problem.  So, I tried - again - to resubscribe.  Again I received the email that my name had been changed and  that my name included the attached words "Get more from the web.  Free MSN, etc"   Kathy had previously fixed it so that my name was correct with no attachment.  Now, it appears I am in the same pickle I was in yesterday.  But, I will only send this email and wait for your response instead of repeatedly trying like I did yesterday.

Thanks,
Mary B. Murray

.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com