From:
Hotheaded Red <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 12:32:32 -0400
At 11:21 AM 4/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I am really frustrated because she doesn't seem to want to wait to see if
dairy
>elimanation works or if he just needs to grow a little, now isn't this a
>surprise...somebody wanting an instant fix! Does anybody have anything to
add,
>suggestions....

How about making sure the stools are yellow- not green, checking for
oversupply/OALD troubles?  Everyone kept telling me 'dairy' when it turned
out we had foremilk/hindmilk imbalance.  this is usually a quick fix too- a
few days made a LOT of difference.

Heidi Murphy
Peer Counselor, Health Science Education
University of Florida, Gainesville