From:
Patricia Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 03:58:13 -0500
Had a mom once with triplets, who pumped prodigious amounts of breast milk
(50 oz/day).  I remember wondering how her body knew there were 3 babies in
the hospital.  Do you think release of 3 placentas tells body to make lots?
 I don't believe they ever actually got to the breast, but did receive lots
of breast milk in the early weeks.  Had another mom in SJ who nursed
triplets quite sucessfully until they all weaned on their own at various
ages around one year.  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ