From:
Henya KnitMammy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:50:38 -0500
Hello , may I say something positive ?
I happened to know a couple who after not having children for 12 years went
through the fertility treatment and had seven. They re principles and
religion would not let them do selective reduction . There was was so much
pressure to reduce that they left Russia and went to Israel for the birth.
All the babies are now fine , they are 3 years old , no subsidies , no
freebies , no nervous breakdown. Just 2 people  grateful to be parents.
Henya Kazatchkov
Brooklyn N.Y.