From:
Valerie Banarie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 13:00:36 -0500
My apologies, forgot the subject last time in my attempt to edit the message,
and then hit the wrong button and sent it prematurely-I'll get the hang of
this yet!

And, yes, the above message was scrambled and made no sense.

Try the dropper/syringe with your finger in the mouth and then try on the
breast with the d/s in the corner or the mouth and get feedback from the mom
as to whether she experiences increased/decreased pain, chomping and suction
on the nipple. If improvement is noted, then progress to the supplementer.

If I have totally confused you, again, I'm sorry-contact me privately and I
will try again.
Val Banarie, RN, CLC-hopefully soon to be IBCLC.