From:
Katharine West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 02:23:58 -0800
> there will be greater problems with this family
> than the consequences of a 3-day separation and/or total cessation of bf.

Ok, I have to add my 2 cents' worth: As Jack pointed out, there is no
marriage; I think it already died. To separate and/or wean sounds like
at least the 11th Stupid Thing (this woman will) Do To Mess Up Her Life.
We cannot know where it went wrong, but in my never-to-be-humble
opinion, her husband is going to leave her whether she weans or not, so
she might as well at least do right for the baby. I sympathize with her
attempts to save her marriage, and I pray these are not prophetic words,
but it doesn't sound good.

Katharine West, BSN. MPH
Sherman Oaks, CA