Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:08:05 -0400
Kathleen, my 3rd baby (the highly allergic one, incidentally) did this, and
not just lying down.  Milk came out of his nose in the traditional nursing
positions as well.  I had not had this problem with my other 2 children, so
I asked his pediatrician about it at Joshua's next visit, and he was totally
unconcerned.  Said it was neither unusual nor a problem, and I stopped
worrying about it from that point forward.  I did absolutely nothing about
it, and eventually milk did stop coming out of his nose.....
Regina Roig-Lane, BS IBCLC for Miami-Dade County WIC, whose 3rd baby was the
only one to make her nipples sore, too