From:
Beth Hilleke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 15:46:17 -0500
This is a lot of fun!  It would help (me, at least) if each person put her/his
name and e-mail address at the end of each message.  When the messages come in
digest form, there's no easy way to backtrack and see who sent the message that
you're currently reading once that initial portion of the message has scrolled
off the screen.
I led an interesting LLL meeting this morning - what I've learned from y'all
was such a help - over half the mothers there complained of pumps hurting,
being inefficient, not working, being awful...  I reminded them of the
importance of purchasing pumps from companies in the bf business.  Every one of
the mothers with problems came up afterwards and said they were using pumps
made by E... or G.... or P...  (all the ABM/baby food-ish) companies.  Thanks
from all of us for opening my eyes!

Beth Hilleke
2425 Spring Garden St.
Charleston, SC 29414-5535