From:
Rowena Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:10:40 -0500
Jaye, so frustrating! I have been watching (over and over!) the videotape of a talk by Diane Weissinger from the 2011 California WIC conference:
http://www.calwic.org/events/2011-annual-conference/144

Tigers Through Hoops - The Baby Who Won't Breastfeed
Video Link: http://bcove.me/y137ti4r
Handout 1: Bibliography
Handout 2: Tigers Through Hoops: The Baby Who Won't Latch (text)
Handout 3: Tigers Through Hoops: The Baby Who Won't Latch (slides)

Have you tried a nursing supplementer? They don't always work, but sometimes they work BIG!
My favorite is Dr. Newman's homemade one. The videoclip is here:
http://www.breastfeedinginc.ca/content.php?pagename=vid-lactaid

Hope this helps. Rowena
RTucker IBCLC, Texas