From:
Christina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:47:15 -0700
For the record, I'm in another camp.  I very much believe in a lot of Weston
A. Price's research and I practice a lot of it in my daily life.  My family
drinks raw milk and we eat a lot of lactofermented foods.  I do think these
practices are very healthy.  However, Sally Fallon and I do part ways when I
comes to breastfeeding.  I have never been able to swallow Sally Fallon's
breastfeeding theories.  They've just never felt right to me.  My babies
were exclusively breastfed, even when my own diet wasn't necessarily
optimal.  I do think women could improve the quality of their breastmilk by
improving their own diets and staying away from all of the processed garbage
that is so readily available.  But you still can't make something better
than breastmilk.  Nature still wins.

Christina Harris, RN
Seattle, WA