From:
Nancy Holtzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:36:14 -0400
Hi, all,
I am on an email mailing list for amazon.com customers, if you fill out a
form regarding your interests, every so often they will send you a
newsletter letting you know about any new books or author's interviews,
etc, that may interest you based on your profile.  One of the newsletters I
receive is on Parenting issues, and this was included in that newsletter.
It is nice that they clued in on the Breastfeeding slant of Breast Cancer
Awareness Month.  This newsletter went out to thousands of subscribers, I'm
sure.

MOTHER'S MILK: BOOKS ON BREASTFEEDING
*************************************
Aside from all its practical conveniences, breastfeeding
boosts infant immune systems and may in fact lower a woman's
risk of breast cancer. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness
Month, we've gathered some of our best books on
breastfeeding. These guides offer compassion and advice for
mothers who are preparing to breastfeed, worried about
complications, or getting ready to wean their little ones.
http://www.amazon.com/breastfeeding-booklist

A step in the right direction.  Also, I "approve" of their selection of
listed books, LOL.
NancyH
Nancy Holtzman RN BSN MOM
Great Beginnings New Mothers Groups