From:
Kim Ann Lorber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:18:42 EDT
It didn't effect my baby and he was 99% on breastmilk, I wonder if was
because he was older or maybe because of the prep I used.

Kim Ann Lorber
LLL Leader Quad Cities IA/IL
_http://cancercaughtme.blogspot.com/_ (http://cancercaughtme.blogspot.com/)

In a message dated 3/30/2011 2:38:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,