From:
Kershaw Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:38:51 -0600
I have a question for the experimenters and experts out there.  Has
anyone ever used a dose of RU 486 to inhibit progesterone and increase
milk supply?  I found a reference to its use as a labor inducer showing
that babies had higher growth rates due to increased milk supply.  I
would love to see this tried if it hasn't been already.  Dr. Hale
mentioned this at one of his conferences as theoretically possible.