From:
Diana Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:58:15 -0500
I laughed at this concept along with the others who have grown children.
As I recently told someone, my 20 yr old recently woke me up because she
needed to talk. What a blessing that she knows I am available for her day or
night-because I always have been.  I wouldn't miss those "heart to heart"
talks for a good night's sleep.  And I wouldn't sleep well if I didn't know
that my son would come in and let me know he was home safe and sound after
being out with friends. Then of course are all the physical things that wake
you up anyway as mentioned.  I love the concept of the creativity time-
sometimes I do think to get up and write something down-though it isn't
usually as brilliant when I read it in the morning!  Still chuckling and
looking forward to my next nap, Diana