From:
Nofia Altman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 12:54:44 +0200
If any of you have cases of insufficient milk, your own or a client's,
would you mind sending them to me?  I would like to have real examples of
TRUE and  perceived IMS to put in my report.  Please also include
permission to quote.

Please include demographic details, and what, if any intervention helped
resolve the case.

Again, I'm NOMAIL, so please send to me as well as  the list!

Thanks,
Nofia Altman

mailto:[log in to unmask]