From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:08:28 -0800
Sorry to have left out a word and not given an author for the herb
book...the full title is THE COMPLETE MEDICINAL HERBAL by Penelope Ody.  It
retails for $23.95 (has photos of 120 medicinal plants and 250 treatments).
Dorling Kindersley IS the publisher.  My copy is on loan, so I can't
provide the ISBN or I would.

">Re: your post on Lactnet about herb books. You recomended A bood
>By Dorling Kindersley's
>Title: Medicinal Herbal
>
>I have checked local and state laibrary listings, Books In Print and
>have been unable to locate any notation of this title. Could their
>be a different or more complete title.  I am interested to locating a
>good resource book for my hospital lactation pratice. I have reviewed
>two that are interesting but would like to comparison shop."

: )Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC  email: [log in to unmask]  : )
: )HSR & Health Educational Consultant        voice/fax: 541 753 7340   : )
: )------------**CHANGE THE WORLD, NURTURE A CHILD!**------------------ : )