From:
Jeanette Panchula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:48:22 -0800
Are you referring to the Eating Patterns game?  We usually use a golf ball
(or a walnut) when doing it.
This and many others are in Linda Smith's book: Coach's Notebook: Games for
Lactation Education - or you can actually see the training of the Eating
Patterns Game if you get her video by that name.

You can find it in her Website: http://www.bflrc.com/

I can't tell you how many times a year I go to this great book to get ideas
or refresh my memory just prior to facing a group - whether student nurses
and doctors or WIC moms.

(I get NO payment from this - I work for the county and state Health
Departments and volunteer for ILCA and La Leche League)

Jeanette Panchula, BSW, RN, PHN, IBCLC
NEW e-mail address: [log in to unmask]