From:
Emily Lindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:50:42 -0400
Actually you can get a very high fever with walking pn. My husband got it
when I was almost 9 months pg with our son and his only symptoms were fever
of 104 and a cough. The first doc at my own ER told us it was nothing to
come back if he got worse that the infection would work itself out. The
next day his NP immediately had ac hest x-ray and it was in both lungs. I
never got it, nor did anyone else around him. I would not worry too much
about infection, but be aware of your own symptoms. I would guess that the
family all had different bugs than Dad...

Emily Lindsey, BSPsy, CLE