From:
"C. Ione Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 18:24:36 -0800
Hi. I know there was some discussion on Paxil. I have looked it up in Dr.
Hale's book, but can't remember if the discussion added anything beyond
what was in the book. If someone recalls the date of the digest to look
in for this, please let me know.

Also, we had some discussion on tooth decay and breastfeeding, and also
the bottle mouth syndrome. I am looking for specific references to this.
I have saved several digests but haven't filed everything by topic and
now feel a little overwhelmed going thru them trying to find info for the
person who requested it since the one post I saved doesn't have a
reference. If someone has references regarding the effects of
breastfeeding on dental caries or the existence or non-existence of
bottle mouth syndrome in breast-fed infants, please email me privately
ASAP, or let me know which lactnet digests to look in.

Thanks.

Ione Sims, CNM, MSN, IBCLC