Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:22:58 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/00 1:12:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I wrote an email to Larry Meeks, a syndicated black male columnist after
 my conversation with a social worker at our local county task force
 meeting on breastfeeding.

Anyway, he's doing a column and will be promoting breastfeeding by
black mothers for some of the above reasons (probably socialization)
that we discussed for an hour on the phone.

Here's hoping it comes out well.

Way to go Judy!  Larry's column is read by a bunch of folks and will
certainly hit some segments of the population that don't typically tune into
the breastfeeding literature (like most segments.) What a great contribution
- your good deed for many days!  Congratulations!

Gretchen Andrews, BA, IBCLC
The Lactation Connection
private practice, So. Calif, USA