Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:40:07 +0000
Jennifer - this seems to me to be a situation where a spot of weighing
might come in useful!

Not test weighing (!) but just weighing....like Elisheva, I don't know why
you think there is not enough milk for the baby, unless it's because the
baby seems unhappy at the breast (though as you say there may be other
reasons for this).

Chances are this baby and mother will gradually do better now the latch is
improving, though if the breasts are only being stimulated 6-7 times a day
she'll need more than that to build and maintain a supply.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne UK