Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:57:40 -0500
This is the e-mail that is going out to lay groups.....  I wonder about the
differences?

Jessica Mattingly M.Ed, CCE, CBE, LLLL
Kansas City, MO

  _____

Dear Mothers, Moms-to-be, and Friends of Wise Mamas:

Small Potatoes Press is publishing a new book by and for
mothers - MOTHERS KNOW BESTT: 1001 MOMS SHARE THEIR TIPS ON
PREGNANCY, BIRTH, AND THE FIRST YEAR. MOTHERS KNOW BESTT
will be a collection of the best advice from experienced
moms: you know, the little inside tips that only a mother
knows.

We would like to include some advice from you and your
members in this book. The deadline is September 15, 2004.
Please fill out the submission form at
http://www.mothersknowbest.net

There is no charge to be MOTHERS KNOW BEST and a portion of
the sale of every book will go directly to the March of
Dimes to aid in their fight to save babies from prematurely,
birth defects, and low birth weight.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I hope you can
take the time to send us a few words of wisdom for MOTHERS
KNOW BESTT. After all, who knows more about the highs and
lows, ins and outs of surviving and enjoying pregnancy,
birth, and your child's first year than a mom?

Regards,
Connie Correia Fisher
Publisher, Small Potatoes Press

P.S. Please pass this on to other wise mothers! Have them
visit http://www.mothersknowbest.net, fill out the
submission form, and be a part of this new book.

P.P.S. We can also accept tips about raising happy toddlers,
children, and teens.