From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:03:56 -0700
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:47:15 -0600, Winnie Mading <[log in to unmask]> w

> Almost every challenge we face can be turned into an opportunity to help
> people see that breastfeeding is actually quite normal and acceptable.
> (Although, I personally tend to think of the great response too long after
> the fact!)

the mother of a college friend would always point out that we don't
get a script in life.   :-P  I've found that it helps to mentally
review the response I "should have" made anyway and I've had a chance
to use it later.

--
Kate, http://systems.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/advantages-of-formula.html
  Mom to Ursula (9.9), Sage (7), Benno (3.7)   "Halloween is a big