Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:59:13 EST
My sister has a good friend in Berlin that is having some dreadful breast
pain -- two small blisters on the nipple that healed, and now one is back again
-- I've described a plugged nipple pore, but Lyn (my sister) says that isn't
it  (and the midwife says "it's not thrush, it's not blocked -- let it heal by
air  naturally).  Breast is now red, excruciating pain comes in waves.  I
think she needs to be SEEN, as consulting from Chicago to Berlin via my sweet
sister who is trying to translate this all into German is simply not working
well.

Please contact me off-list if you know anyone.  They actually live in  East
Berlin.

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC/RLC