From:
Cathy Bargar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:02:02 -0500
I'm asking this on behalf of a friend who is planning to buy an electric
pump (the kind designed for working women on-the-go, with snazzy-looking
carrying case, etc.), and is comparing the two major brands available in the
US. I've given them my opinion, which is based largely on the only brand
that is generally available locally and with which I have experience. They
have read the hype for "the other brand", and it makes sense to them -
although I've shared my opinions with them on this subject.

Anyway, they asked me to inquire among you experienced ones. Please e-mail
me PRIVATELY with your experiences, as I understand this is not an
appropriate subject for open discussion on lactnet (using brand names).
Mostly what I need to know is if anyone has had a compellingly *negative*
experience with one or the other.

Thanks in advance! (and, for the record, no, I have NO financial incentive
one way or the other - they are going to buy on-line, not from me)

Cathy Bargar RN, IBCLC
Ithaca NY