From:
Kathy Dettwyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 12:50:09 -0500
>And I also appreciate that you disagreed with all those nasty

The tandem nursing mother who wrote the lines above also sent me a private
and nasty email for suggesting it was OK to put limits on her toddler's
nursing.  She also disagreed with the characterization of her life as it was
posted to LactNet.  Remember folks, that when you ask for input on cases
from the rest of us on LactNet, you need to remember that *all* we have to
go on is what you post, nothing more, nothing less.  Perhaps you should
clear the information with the mother before it is posted here, to make sure
it is an accurate portrayal of the situation.  And you should certainly ask
the person you are helping to "take what she finds useful and ignore the
rest" (gee, that's a concept!) and NOT to send nasty emails to the people
who offered suggestions.

Kathy Dettwyler