From:
Lonneke VBN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2010 13:18:14 +0200
Hi,

I disagree. As a mother you have to make deside what is in the best interest
of your child. Sometimes that means you will bring your child with you but
it can also mean that you can't go somewere if you insist to stay with your
child. Some activities are more dangerous with a child present and some
things are dangerous for your child.

In this case I suppose that there is a concerne for the other candidates.
They need their concentration. A baby in the same room wont help you
concentrate.

Maybe another solution is to have this woman take the axam in another room,
with her baby present.

Kind Regards,

Lonneke Smits
Exam Aplicant in July, glad there won't be any baby's in the room. Strugling
to find a babysit for my ow children that day.