From:
Pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 17:55:04 -0500
Hello Netters,

Someone asked about price of milk bank milk.  Mothers' Milk Bank from San Jose
charges a $2.50 processing fee per ounce.  Some insurance co. do cover this cost.
Help me someone.  Since I have changed from AOL to compuserve, my posts get
delivered really weirdly.  I am sure you all noticed.  What do I need to do???
It is really hard to teach old dogs new tricks. (I know Jan you think I am young)
Have a good weekend all.

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection
Naperville, IL