From:
Diana Cassar-Uhl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:39:46 -0400
Brenda, I am currently working with a mother with a very similar
situation and would also be thankful for any insights.  This mother
started out with some milk, but is struggling to produce any because
her breasts did not empty early on.

The mother I am working with also has a history of anxiety.  I've
encouraged her to seek help for that, which she says is helping her to
feel better overall, if not helping her with let-downs.

Thanks to all, I learn so much from being on this list!

--Diana in NY (also thankful for the discussion about scope of
practice!)